This is the web page for Selkirk Plantation. Below you’ll find news, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Annual spring home maintenance routine March 08th, 2016: Take advantage of the moderate temperatures to get a head start on what should be an annual spring home maintenance routine. EXTERIOR INSPECTION “It’s good to do a walk-around of your property, especially after a good rain or storm winter is tough on roofs and chimneys. It can also take its toll on windows, walls, foundations, gutters ...Read more about this.
- Prepping for Cold Weather January 20th, 2016: Your Board Members and I encourages everyone to be prepared for below freezing conditions that are here and what is expected for the rest of Winter. The National Weather Service forecasters predict average temperatures to hover around freezing for the remainder of the week. The “Severe Winter Weather in South Carolina” Guide is currently available for download ...Read more about this.
- New Year wishes, dreams and plans January 05th, 2016: The beginning of a new year ushers in wishes, dreams, and plans that motivate us to work towards a better and more fulfilling year and self. For many of us, creating New Year’s goal is one of the most important tasks to start the year. The process of outlining one’s goal is very motivating as ...Read more about this.
- Tips to Help Prevent Theft and Break-Ins December 08th, 2015: Top 10 Tips to Help Prevent Theft and Break-Ins Home Security Tip 10: Don’t Showboat Leaving certain things lying around your yard or in plain sight from the road can unwittingly lure thieves onto your property like frantic bargain hunters to a flea market. First, if you have a bicycle or scooter that someone could easy to ...Read more about this.
- Theft this time of Year November 16th, 2015: I really hate to even bring this up yet, this time is usually viewed as a higher time of break-ins. I have completed some research for some tips below that I believe and hope keep you safe. Remember whenever you feel in danger call 911. Tips on how to avoid car break-ins: ▪Do not leave valuables in ...Read more about this.
- Theft this time of Year November 11th, 2015: I really hate to even bring this up yet, this time is usually viewed as a higher time of break-ins. I have completed some research for some tips below that I believe and hope keep you safe. Remember whenever you feel in danger call 911. Tips on how to avoid car break-ins: ▪Do not leave valuables in ...Read more about this.
- Snakes are out! March 04th, 2015: It’s that time of year! The snakes are tired of the cold weather too and a few were spotted sunning themselves today by one of our landscapers. Please beware, especially when walking on trails or near the ponds in your community!Read more about this.
- Annual Assessment 2015 January 14th, 2015: Hello Selkirk Plantation Residents, We hope your New Year is off to a great start! We just wanted to thank everyone who has already paid their annual assessment of $838.00 and just send out a friendly reminder that the assessment is due on January 1st. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) ...Read more about this.
- Merry Christmas to You All! December 23rd, 2014: Community Management Group on behalf of the Board of Directors would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. 2014 was another successful year for the Association as we were able to continue to improve our community. We would like to thank the Board of Directors for all their continuous efforts in making community a ...Read more about this.
- SPECIAL MEMBERS’ MEETING October 10th, 2014: Special Members’ Meeting will be held on November 8,2014. The purpose of the Special meeting is to vote on the 2015 budget. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (843)795-8484 or email Selkirk@fsresidentialcharleston.com for assistance.Read more about this.
- April 15th, 2014: To All Selkirk Owners: In the interest of reducing the HOA annual mowing expenses, the Board is asking each member to mow the shoulders in front of their property to the edge of the dirt road. Pete Ambrose will continue to mow the medians, front entrance, and hay the common area. Thank you for your cooperation.Read more about this.
- Periodic Road Maintenance December 13th, 2013: To All Selkirk Plantation Owners: Periodic road maintenance has been completed. In order to help maintain, please encourage your guests and contractors to slow down and obey the posted speed limit throughout the community. Thank you and have a safe holiday season.Read more about this.
- November 18th, 2013: Beginning Tuesday Morning November 19, 2013, for NON Emergency situations, dial 743-7200-Consolidated Dispatch This is for ALL City of Charleston residents including those on Daniel Island and Clements Ferry Rd./Cainhoy areas who need police assistance. (Same “non-emergency” examples) To reach the Administrative offices for the Charleston Police Department, citizens should continue to dial 577-7434 and select the appropriate ...Read more about this.
- America Recycles Day Saturday, November 16th, November 05th, 2013: Charleston County Environmental Management (CCEM) is participating in America Recycles Day (ARD), a nationally recognized day dedicated to promoting recycling. CCEM will celebrate ARD by hosting a Community Collection Day on Saturday, November 16th, at James Island Elementary School, 1872 S. Grimball Road, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The purpose of CCEM’s Community Collection Day ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.