Spring Cleanup 2019
Hunters Bend Spring Cleanup
Dear Hunters Bend,
The official start of spring is in sight – March 20th! Now is a great time to get out and
about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple
steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season.
Below are some helpful tips to prepare for Spring!
· Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds,
dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more
lush than before.
· Pressure wash your home, sidewalks, and any exterior building on your property
· Paint and repair your shutters, doors, and mailboxes if needed
· Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back any dead/dying shrub(s), dead annual
plantings, and any other dead/dying plant to prepare for regrowth in the spring.
· Begin to edge your yard, bedding areas, driveway, and sidewalks
· Replace any bedding material (pine straw or mulch)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact HuntersBend@fsresidentialcharleston.com !
Hunters Bend HOA