This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
The Spring Grove Plantation pool will open Saturday, May 23rd. Please check your email for further information.
If you would like a copy of the budget, please click the link below: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by FirstService Residential staff.)
Spring Grove Plantation Budget Request
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- DHEC Pool Inspection Report 6/29/20 June 30th, 2020: Spring Grove Plantation DHEC Pool Inspection 6/29/20DownloadRead more about this.
- How to be safe around alligators May 26th, 2020: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ...Read more about this.
- Reserve Your Swim Session Time Slot Online May 22nd, 2020: Good Evening SGPCSA Residents! The online reservations system is now online and accepting registrations. Please refer to the registration email sent to all residents for more information and the web address for the registration portal. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Pool Opening Delayed Due to Mechanical Issue In Pump Room May 22nd, 2020: Good Afternoon Spring Grove Residents: Due to an overnight mechanical failure in the pool pump room, opening day must be postponed due to abnormal water chemistry that is also affecting the plaster surface of the pool. Pool techs are onsite working to complete repairs as quickly as possible. We have also been made aware of reservation ...Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation: Pool opening delayed May 12th, 2020: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: The Association is aware that there are suggestions being sent out regarding pool openings across Berkeley County and we know that you are all anxious for that to take place. We want to let you know that we are working together with your Developer Board to meet the list of new ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Spring Grove: Street Parking Concerns March 26th, 2020: As a reminder, every day there are numerous vehicles parked on the street inhibiting safe passage throughout the community. It can be a public safety issue when cars are parked on the street. A child could dart out in the road and you can’t see them if cars are parked in the way. This is ...Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Pool Opening Delayed March 16th, 2020: Please see below from your Developer Board of Directors: In light of the recent developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the mandatory closures of schools as well as limitations of gatherings of more than 50 people, the Association is postponing the opening of the amenity center and pool. The opening date was previously May 1, but with ...Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ...Read more about this.
- Comcast installing new lines @ Spring Grove Plantation February 18th, 2020: The Association has been made aware that subcontractors for Comcast are currently installing new fiber-optic lines in various areas of Spring Grove Plantation. Please be aware that this work is not being done on behalf of the Association nor the Developer. Unfortunately, the Association has no authority regarding utility installations within designated easements. Any damages ...Read more about this.
- Street Parking Concerns @ Spring Grove Plantation November 19th, 2019: As a reminder, every day there are numerous vehicles parked on the street inhibiting safe passage throughout the community. It can be a public safety issue when cars are parked on the street. A child could dart out in the road and you can’t see them if cars are parked in the way. There are ...Read more about this.
- Pool Closed As Of October 1st – End of Season October 01st, 2019: The pool is closed as of Tuesday, October 1st for the 2019 swim season. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Pool Is Open – Spring Grove Plantation September 27th, 2019: The pool is open for residents to enjoy! Thank youRead more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Closed Due To Vandalism September 22nd, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Homeowners: The pool has been closed due to vandalism. A request for additional patrols of the area by local law enforcement has been submitted. Anyone trespassing at the pool area while the facility is closed will be issued a Notice of Trespass by BCSO. The facility will remain closed until further notice. ...Read more about this.
- Berkeley County 2019 Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: http://scemd.cdn.missc.net/media/1416/2019-hurricane-guide_website.pdfRead more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.