This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
If you would like a copy of the budget, please click the link below: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by FirstService Residential staff.)
Spring Grove Plantation Budget Request
Spring Grove Plantation Governing Documents and 2008 Rules
Spring Grove ARC Request
Guidelines for Community Living & ARC Guidelines
Spring Grove Reservation Agreement
Spring Grove Pool Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020: Read more about this.
- Spring Grove: Street Parking Concerns March 26th, 2020: As a reminder, every day there are numerous vehicles parked on the street inhibiting safe passage throughout the community. It can be a public safety issue when cars are parked on the street. A child could dart out in the road and you can’t see them if cars are parked in the way. This is ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Pool Opening Delayed March 16th, 2020: Please see below from your Developer Board of Directors: In light of the recent developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the mandatory closures of schools as well as limitations of gatherings of more than 50 people, the Association is postponing the opening of the amenity center and pool. The opening date was previously May 1, but with ... Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ... Read more about this.
- Comcast installing new lines @ Spring Grove Plantation February 18th, 2020: The Association has been made aware that subcontractors for Comcast are currently installing new fiber-optic lines in various areas of Spring Grove Plantation. Please be aware that this work is not being done on behalf of the Association nor the Developer. Unfortunately, the Association has no authority regarding utility installations within designated easements. Any damages ... Read more about this.
- Street Parking Concerns @ Spring Grove Plantation November 19th, 2019: As a reminder, every day there are numerous vehicles parked on the street inhibiting safe passage throughout the community. It can be a public safety issue when cars are parked on the street. A child could dart out in the road and you can’t see them if cars are parked in the way. There are ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed As Of October 1st – End of Season October 01st, 2019: The pool is closed as of Tuesday, October 1st for the 2019 swim season. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Pool Is Open – Spring Grove Plantation September 27th, 2019: The pool is open for residents to enjoy! Thank you Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Closed Due To Vandalism September 22nd, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Homeowners: The pool has been closed due to vandalism. A request for additional patrols of the area by local law enforcement has been submitted. Anyone trespassing at the pool area while the facility is closed will be issued a Notice of Trespass by BCSO. The facility will remain closed until further notice. ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley County 2019 Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: http://scemd.cdn.missc.net/media/1416/2019-hurricane-guide_website.pdf Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- Pool Closed In Preparation of Hurricane Dorian September 03rd, 2019: The pool has been closed and the facility has been secured in preparation of Hurricane Dorian. Please do not enter the pool area until the facility has been inspected and re-opened post-storm. Thank you! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.