This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
If you would like a copy of the budget, please click the link below: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by FirstService Residential staff.)
Spring Grove Plantation Budget Request
Spring Grove Plantation Governing Documents and 2008 Rules
Spring Grove ARC Request
Guidelines for Community Living & ARC Guidelines
Spring Grove Reservation Agreement
Spring Grove Pool Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Street Parking Concerns @ Spring Grove Plantation November 19th, 2019: As a reminder, every day there are numerous vehicles parked on the street inhibiting safe passage throughout the community. It can be a public safety issue when cars are parked on the street. A child could dart out in the road and you can’t see them if cars are parked in the way. There are ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed As Of October 1st – End of Season October 01st, 2019: The pool is closed as of Tuesday, October 1st for the 2019 swim season. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Pool Is Open – Spring Grove Plantation September 27th, 2019: The pool is open for residents to enjoy! Thank you Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Closed Due To Vandalism September 22nd, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Homeowners: The pool has been closed due to vandalism. A request for additional patrols of the area by local law enforcement has been submitted. Anyone trespassing at the pool area while the facility is closed will be issued a Notice of Trespass by BCSO. The facility will remain closed until further notice. ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley County 2019 Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: http://scemd.cdn.missc.net/media/1416/2019-hurricane-guide_website.pdf Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- Pool Closed In Preparation of Hurricane Dorian September 03rd, 2019: The pool has been closed and the facility has been secured in preparation of Hurricane Dorian. Please do not enter the pool area until the facility has been inspected and re-opened post-storm. Thank you! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Pool Attendants and Amenity Rules August 12th, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents, The Association would like to take a moment to remind everyone that Pool Attendants were hired as of July 1st as a result of numerous complaints regarding individuals outside the community trespassing at the pool, in addition to numerous complaints of residents not following Pool Rules while at the amenity center ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Pool Closed on Tuesday, August 13, for gutter installation August 09th, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: The pool will be closed on Tuesday, August 13th, while gutters are installed to correct poor drainage between the pavilion and the pool deck area. The pool will re-open Wednesday during normal operating hours. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 09th, 2019: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Street Parking Concerns July 02nd, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Residents: Several neighbors within the community have voiced concerns regarding street parking within the community. Temporary street parking during the daylight hours is permitted. However, unsafe street parking and overnight street parking are prohibited per the governing documents for your community. Not only is it prohibited, it is a safety hazard as vehicles ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.