This is the web page for St. Regis (Wagner Terrace Condominiums). Below you’ll find news community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Heat, Drought, and Your Lawn June 03rd, 2019: The area has been facing a heat wave and drought. Many Owners are worried about their lawn and its over all health. Below is some important information about your lawn, brown spots”hot spots”, and other important information. Brown spots and areas that look in poor health are being spotted all over the greater Charleston area. Primarily these ... Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 11th, 2018: Good Morning, We have been asked by Landscape companies to please make members of the community aware of: Removal of wind blown debris which we are seeing lots of… is second priority for all landscape companies. First priority will be any issues with flooding, blockage of road ways, leaks, or anything with a potential to cause harm ... Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping and Rain August 03rd, 2018: Landscaping During Rains and Storm Season Due to the recent rains, landscaping maintenance may be effected. Mowing, chemical applications, irrigation, and accelerated plant growth including weeds, are some of the effects of these rains. Rains have an effect on the overall look of the community. Periods of rain and sun are optimal for weed growth. These periods ... Read more about this.
- Spring is Here! April 03rd, 2018: Dear Homeowners, CMG and your HOA Board would like to let everyone know that spring is upon us and with that there are some community reminders they would like to send out to everyone to help the community look its best and make sure that everyone is abiding by the governing documents. First off please remember that ... Read more about this.
- Important Community Information February 21st, 2018: Reminders from the Wagner Terrace (St. Regis) HOA Hello Neighbors: As we enter in to a new year, the St. Regis HOA board felt it important to provide some reminders to all homeowners and renters alike. These guidelines are provided to ensure a safe and harmonious environment for both owners and renters at St. Regis. Trash and Recycling: · ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.