Welcome to the web page for Stiles Point Plantation. Check in here for news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner rules and information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your Meeting Minutes click the link below:
Current Meeting Minutes
Stiles Point Plantation Covenants
Supplemental Decloration 1990
Supplemental Declaration 1987
Stiles Point By Laws
Stiles Point ARB Application
Application to Reserve Gazebo
2020 Charleston County Recycling Schedule/Newsletter
Community Directory Permission Form
Settlement Agreement between SPPHOA, Stiles Point Company and Mungo Homes:
Exhibit A to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit B to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit C to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit D to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit E to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit F to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit G to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit H to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit I to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit J to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit K to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit L to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit M to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit N to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit O to Settlement Agreement
For HOA Insurance information, please contact:
The Steadman Agency
465 Spruce Street
Walterboro SC 29488
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston City Council Amends ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance to Add Governor’s Most Recent Orders April 02nd, 2020: April 1 2020 Tonight, during an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council amended the city’s “Stay at Home” Ordinance to add Governor Henry McMaster’s most recent orders regarding the closure of “non-essential” businesses, venues, facilities, services, and activities; the requirement that out-of-state visitors from coronavirus “hotspots” self-quarantine and the closure of all public beaches, piers, docks, wharfs, ... Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020: Read more about this.
- City of Charleston March 30 Coronavirus AM Update March 30th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 and the city’s Stay at Home ordinance remains in effect with non-essential businesses closed citywide. Over the weekend, Charleston Police Department continued their policy of measured enforcement of the say at home ordinance, informing citizens about the law and reiterating that parks, public spaces and non-essential businesses are ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston March 26 Coronavirus Update March 27th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 with the stay at home ordinance in effect and non-essential businesses closed citywide. The Community Development Committee and Charleston City Council met today and approved an emergency ordinance to reallocate $40,000 in Community Development Block Grant funding to provide public services and temporary living quarters for those who are ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Releases Further Guidance on ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance March 26th, 2020: In response to the stay at home ordinance passed by Charleston City Council last night, the city has received a number of questions regarding the closure of non-essential businesses. In order to provide guidance, the city’s Legal Department has released a sample list of businesses that would be considered nonessential under the emergency ordinance. The list includes, ... Read more about this.
- Mayor Tecklenburg’s Coronavirus Press Conference Remarks, March 24 March 24th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin Mayor Tecklenburg’s Coronavirus Press Conference Remarks, March 24 Today, at a 2:30 p.m. press conference, Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg gave the following remarks regarding the city’s continued efforts to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19: Good afternoon. For the past several weeks, governments and residents across our state have been working to slow the onset ... Read more about this.
- Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response March 23rd, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response At a press conference today, Mayor John Tecklenburg made the following statement on the city’s efforts related to COVID-19: Since the threat of the coronavirus first became clear in China and later in Europe, the city of Charleston has taken a number of steps to prepare and ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus Update March 16, 2020 March 16th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 16 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 2, indicating a state of modified operations intended to limit person-to-person contact. Charleston City Council met telephonically this afternoon to receive an update on the city’s response to the coronavirus. During the meeting, City Council approved a state ... Read more about this.
- Community Reminders January 27th, 2020: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Please see the community reminders below. 2020 HOA Dues- By now, you should have received your 2020 assessment letter and billing statement in the mail. Please let us know if you did not receive this mailing. If you are in need of a payment arrangement, please feel free to respond to this ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- Helpful Links – Hurricane Dorian September 03rd, 2019: Please know that while our office is closed due to the mandatory evacuation, our management team is still available to assist with concerns. If you are still home, please be sure that your personal items have been brought inside to avoid potential damage to your property or to your surrounding neighbors. See the links below for updates ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.