Welcome to the web page for Stiles Point Plantation. Check in here for news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner rules and information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your Meeting Minutes click the link below:
Current Meeting Minutes
Settlement Agreement between SPPHOA, Stiles Point Company and Mungo Homes:
Exhibit A to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit B to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit C to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit D to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit E to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit F to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit G to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit H to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit I to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit J to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit K to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit L to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit M to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit N to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit O to Settlement Agreement
For HOA Insurance information, please contact:
The Steadman Agency
465 Spruce Street
Walterboro SC 29488
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- Helpful Links – Hurricane Dorian September 03rd, 2019: Please know that while our office is closed due to the mandatory evacuation, our management team is still available to assist with concerns. If you are still home, please be sure that your personal items have been brought inside to avoid potential damage to your property or to your surrounding neighbors. See the links below for updates ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Stiles Point Plantation 2019 Annual Meeting February 15th, 2019: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, The Stiles Point Plantation Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 7:00 pm, at the Gazebo in the 5 Acre Field (b.y.o.c. – bring your own chair). If quorum is not met at the first annual meeting there will not be an informal meeting after the ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Oyster Roast 2/23 February 12th, 2019: Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Hurricane Michael October 11 Update October 11th, 2018: City of Charleston Hurricane Michael October 11 Update As weather conditions return to normal, the city of Charleston has closed the Municipal Emergency Operations Center and returned to OPCON 5. The Public Safety Operations Center remains open. Emergency crews are standing by to respond to calls as necessary. City offices and recreation programs and facilities will open ... Read more about this.
- Community Street Lighting September 27th, 2018: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, With the days growing shorter, it is becoming increasingly important to ensure that all street lighting is working correctly throughout the community. Street lighting is maintained by SCE&G. Subdivision lighting is a separate charge that appears on your electric bill each month. If the street light near your home is not ... Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- REMINDER: SPPHOA Annual Meeting This Thursday June 13th, 2018: The Stiles Point Plantation Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm, at the Gazebo in the 5 Acre Field on Old Plantation Road, Charleston, SC 29412 (b.y.o.c. – bring your own chair J). If you’re unable to attend the meeting, the proxy can be completed online here: https://fsresidentialcharleston.com/stiles-point-plantation-2018-annual-meeting-proxy/. ... Read more about this.
- 2018 Annual Meeting June 05th, 2018: NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING The Stiles Point Plantation Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm, at the Gazebo in the 5 Acre Field on Old Plantation Road, Charleston, SC 29412 (b.y.o.c. – bring your own chair J). We encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.