Welcome to the web page for Stiles Point Plantation. Check in here for news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner rules and information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your Meeting Minutes click the link below:
Current Meeting Minutes
Settlement Agreement between SPPHOA, Stiles Point Company and Mungo Homes:
Exhibit A to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit B to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit C to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit D to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit E to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit F to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit G to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit H to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit I to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit J to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit K to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit L to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit M to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit N to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit O to Settlement Agreement
For HOA Insurance information, please contact:
The Steadman Agency
465 Spruce Street
Walterboro SC 29488
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston Neighborhood News: 10-21-16 October 24th, 2016: City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 21, 2016 Today, County contractors and City of Charleston crews worked throughout the city to collect debris left in the wake of Hurricane Matthew, with 13 contractor trucks and 14 City trucks collecting in the Peninsula, West Ashley, James Island and Johns Island areas. More information about the Charleston County contractor’s debris ... Read more about this.
- public meeting- short notice October 17th, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Please see the important message below from City Councilmember, Kathleen Wilson. From: Kathleen Wilson email@example.com Good evening all, I am asking that, if possible, you push out an email to your neighbors on HOA lists regarding a hastily but needed public meeting. This has been difficult to pull together on very short notice but ... Read more about this.
- Town of James Island News Release #7—Evacuate Now October 07th, 2016: News Release #7—Evacuate Now The Town of James Island remains at OPCON 1 on Friday, October 7th. There is a Hurricane Warning for James Island. A state of emergency remains in effect for the Town of James Island. The storm surge on James Island is expected to be worse than it was for Hugo. Residents are urged to follow ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Daytime Lane Closures on Fort Johnson Road for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project September 29th, 2016: Traffic Alert: Daytime Lane Closures on Fort Johnson Road for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project Charleston County Government announces crews will be working at the intersection of Fort Johnson Road at Harbor View Road starting Friday, September 30 through Wednesday, October 5 for the Harbor View Road Improvements project. All work is weather permitting. Daytime Lane ... Read more about this.
- Stiles Point Plantation – Upcoming Events! September 07th, 2016: Dear Neighbors, Your HOA Social Committee has been hard at work planning fun social events for our neighborhood. Please see below and “Save the Date” for some exciting things coming up this fall. We would love to see a large turnout so please attend if you can and bring a friend or two – the more the merrier! ... Read more about this.
- Fox Family Sighted in Harborview Road Area May 02nd, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Please see the message below from Kathleen Wilson regarding the fox family that has been seen in the area. Kathleen Wilson from Harbor View: “Regarding the fox, she has a litter of pups. After hearing from a contact at Keeper of the Wild, I learned that if Animal Services, DNR, etc traps them, they are ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Annual Oyster Roast Rescheduled February 12th, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Due to the ongoing construction in the 5 acre field, the Oyster Roast has been rescheduled for April 9th from 1-5pm. Please make plans to attend and meet your neighbors, enjoy some live music, a jump castle for the kids, and of course some oysters! BYOB and bring a dessert to ... Read more about this.
- Prevention for cold weather January 21st, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Movies & S’mores at the 5 Acre Field – 11/20 6:00 pm November 18th, 2015: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, The Association will be hosting a family movie night at the 5 acre field this Friday, November 20th at 6:00 pm! The movies that will be shown are: 6:00pm – Free Bird (rated PG) 7:30pm – Star Wars V S’mores will be provided. BYOB & BYOC (bring your own chair J). Please make plans to ... Read more about this.
- SPP Family Movie Night 11/13/2015 November 10th, 2015: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, The Association will be hosting a family movie night at the 5 acre field this Friday at 6:00 pm! The movies that will be shown are Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (and possibly Charlie Brown Christmas) followed by Star Wars Episode I for the older kids. Popcorn and hot chocolate will be available. BYOB ... Read more about this.
- Halloween Safety and Weekend Reminders October 30th, 2015: Halloween is almost here! Just a friendly reminder to watch closely for all the little ghosts and goblins that will be out and about seeking tasty treats. Trick or treaters should be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. Please be cautious and maintain an extremely slow speed if driving during trick or treat hours. Daylight ... Read more about this.
- Update on Settlement Agreement September 25th, 2015: Dear Neighbors, At our recent Neighborhood Meeting on September 21st, the SPPHOA voted by an overwhelming majority to approve the Settlement with Mungo Homes and The Stiles Point Company. We hope this will bring a rapid closure to this situation and we will let you know when the legal details are completed and the lawsuit has been ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project August 24th, 2015: MEDIA CONTACT Shawn Smetana, Public Information Officer Phone: (843) 958-4007 / Fax: (843) 958-4004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Project website: Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project Charleston County Government announces nighttime lane closures will continue August 24, 2015. Crews will be working on Harbor View Road for the Harbor View Road Improvements project. All work is ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project August 06th, 2015: Project website: Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project Charleston County Government announces nighttime lane closures will continue August 2, 2015. Crews will be working on Harbor View Road for the Harbor View Road Improvements project. All work is weather permitting. August 2 – August 9: Nighttime lane closures will occur on ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Annual Meeting Date Postponement June 22nd, 2015: Dear Neighbors, Due to the ongoing negotiations with Mungo Homes and the Stiles Point Company the Board has decided to post-pone the Annual Meeting Scheduled for next Tuesday the 23rd. We are very close to a settlement agreement and would like to have the final agreement to present to the Neighborhood at the Annual Meeting. Please ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.