This is the web link page for The Commons At Tanner Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers to be onsite each Wednesday for 2017 growing season June 22nd, 2017: Attention Tanner Commons Residents: The landscaper has confirmed crews will be onsite for routine weekly service every Wednesday (weather permitting) for the 2017 growing season. The vendor has been made aware of numerous complaints regarding recent service visits and is working to correct these issues immediately. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Landscaping Concerns June 20th, 2017: Good Evening Tanner Commons Residents: The Association is aware of several landscape maintenance concerns regarding poor service and is currently working to update specifications for the community and obtain new bids to replace the current vendor. The landscaper has been notified that recent visits have resulted in unacceptable service and numerous complaints. Rain has been an ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Routine Landscape Service Updates for 2017 March 24th, 2017: Dear Tanner Commons Residents, Spring has finally arrived! Routine landscape maintenance will resume weekly service as we enter the growing season beginning April 1st. Landscapers will be onsite every Tuesday (weather permitting) through September 30th. The Association is responsible for maintaining the front and side yards of each unit per the governing documents for The Commons at Tanner ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- Weekly Routine Landscape Service Delayed June 09th, 2016: Routine landscape service has been delayed due to heavy rain earlier this week. Crews will be onsite on Saturday to complete weekly service. Please ensure that yards are free of outdoor furniture, yard art, landscape lighting, hoses, etc. to avoid unnecessary delays and possible damage to personal items by lawn equipment. The landscaper will not be responsible ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.