This is the web page for Taylor Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
An interactive web calendar for your amenity center is online at this link.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of the meeting minutes click the link below:
Owners interested in serving on the following committees should send their requests to the Association using the links below:
Capital Improvements Committee
Yard of the Month Committee
Recorded CCR’s and By Laws – Taylor Plantation
Amendment to Bylaws
Amenity Center Rules and Regulations
Taylor Plantation Association Standards
Taylor ARB Application & Guidelines
Taylor ARB Process Violation Policy
Taylor Plant Material Pictures
Recommended plant materials for Taylor Plantation
Taylor Plantation Shed Guidelines
Taylor Plantation Solar Panel Guidelines
Middleton Place Covenants
Delinquent Account Resolution
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020: Read more about this.
- March 23rd, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson – March 22, 2020 Crisis Information Updates and Trash Collection Schedule Alert Our City’s emergency/crisis management operations have intensified. We should all stay tuned to public health declarations. I have again appended on-line information links. We believe this crisis will intensify over the next week. COVID – 19 is an insidiously contagious virus. Please ... Read more about this.
- Bulk Trash/Yard Debris Pickup Suspended Through March 30 per City of North Charleston March 23rd, 2020: The city of North Charleston has suspended the pick up of yard waste and bulky items until March 30th. Please keep yard waste and bulk items from the curb until then March 30th. Thank you! Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates March 17, 2020 March 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson March 17, 2020COVID 19 And Our Community We are now challenged in unprecedented ways. An insidious viral monster threatens each of us and our families, bringing upset to the rhythm of our daily lives. But we all now realize this is not merely an “upset”; COVID 19 is unprecedented, historic and, yes, a very dangerous ... Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ... Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates February 18th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 14, 2020 Krispy Kreme – Ladson Road ….”soft-opening” next week. Fully open “around February 24.” Watch for the signs, “Hot and Ready!” Re-Paving Projects on Patriot Boulevard and Wescott Boulevard have been delayed. We were able to arrange for night-hour operations and this requires warmer temperatures. We are also freshening plans ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson — District 4 Updates January 18, 2020 January 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 17, 2020 TRAFFIC SIGNALS – PATRIOT BOULEVARDOur City’s Public Works team has been working with traffic planners to calibrate the new signal lights on Patriot Boulevard, at the entrances to McKewn and Coosaw Preserve. The target for operation is Tuesday, January 21. The initial sequencing, both in the morning and afternoon, will ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 Updates January 06th, 2020: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON District 4 Updates- January 2020 Happy New Year Year ! The Lights At Coosaw Preserve and McKewn Those new – and long-awaited- traffic signals on Patriot Boulevard are operational. North Charleston police officers will be on hand to help with the tweaking as the school year resumes. Traffic planners tell us the goal is to have ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.