This is the web page for The Arbors in St. John’s Woods. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool keys – The first buyers of a property are sent one key/access device by the Arbors in St. Johns Woods HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to The Arbors. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- City of Charleston March 26 Coronavirus Update March 27th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 with the stay at home ordinance in effect and non-essential businesses closed citywide. The Community Development Committee and Charleston City Council met today and approved an emergency ordinance to reallocate $40,000 in Community Development Block Grant funding to provide public services and temporary living quarters for those who are ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Releases Further Guidance on ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance March 26th, 2020: In response to the stay at home ordinance passed by Charleston City Council last night, the city has received a number of questions regarding the closure of non-essential businesses. In order to provide guidance, the city’s Legal Department has released a sample list of businesses that would be considered nonessential under the emergency ordinance. The list includes, ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Stay at Home Order Information March 26th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Releases Further Guidance on ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance In response to the stay at home ordinance passed by Charleston City Council last night, the city has received a number of questions regarding the closure of non-essential businesses. In order to provide guidance, the city’s Legal Department has released a sample list of businesses ... Read more about this.
- Mayor Tecklenburg’s Coronavirus Press Conference Remarks, March 24 March 24th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin Mayor Tecklenburg’s Coronavirus Press Conference Remarks, March 24 Today, at a 2:30 p.m. press conference, Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg gave the following remarks regarding the city’s continued efforts to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19: Good afternoon. For the past several weeks, governments and residents across our state have been working to slow the onset ... Read more about this.
- BULK TRASH/YARD DEBRIS PICKUP SUSPENDED THROUGH MARCH 30 PER CITY OF CHARLESTON March 23rd, 2020: The City of Charleston has suspended the pick up of yard waste and bulky items until March 30th. Please keep yard waste and bulk items from the curb until at least March 30th. See below from Mayor Tecklenburg: ” Beginning on Monday, for the duration of the week, bulk trash/debris collection will be suspended citywide, in order to make additional crews ... Read more about this.
- Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response March 23rd, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response At a press conference today, Mayor John Tecklenburg made the following statement on the city’s efforts related to COVID-19: Since the threat of the coronavirus first became clear in China and later in Europe, the city of Charleston has taken a number of steps to prepare and ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Spring Has Sprung! March 08th, 2019: S Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association wanted to send out a few helpful reminders. This winter was exceptionally warm, and lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds to not over take your turf while still ... Read more about this.
- Weeds – The Constant Battle February 19th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. This will begin to be noticeable in common areas as well as individually owned property. The landscaping contractors will begin spraying pre and post emergent applications this week in the common ... Read more about this.
- Welcome! November 02nd, 2018: Welcome to the community page for The Arbors in St. John’s Woods! We look forward to serving you! Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.