Welcome to The Bluffs at Ashley River, where Lowcountry living abounds with front porches and natural settings. The community features pedestrian friendly sidewalks, parks and ponds. Amenities include a cabana, pool, and playground. The Bluffs is also located in the sought after Dorchester 2 school district. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Bluffs at Ashley River. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $5.00 payable to The Bluffs at Ashley River. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
If you would like to request a copy of the budget, please click the link below:
Bluffs Recorded Governing Documents
CC&R Highlights . Feb 2014
Bluffs ARB Application
Bluffs Fence Guidelines
Bluffs Owner Information Form
Bluffs Pool Reservation Application
Bluffs Landscape Guidelines
The Bluffs Inspection Policy
The Bluffs Trash Can enclosure detail
The Bluffs Election Policy
The Bluffs Director Code of Ethics
The Bluffs ARB Code of Ethics
The Bluffs Election Application Form
The Bluffs Recorded Amendment: March 2015
Approved Exterior Paint Colors for The Bluffs
Reserve Study Report – The Bluffs at Ashley River
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Bluffs at Ashley River – Pool Open Today September 19th, 2018: The pool will be reopening this morning, September 19th. Thank you all for your patience in this matter. Read more about this.
- Bluffs at Ashley River – Pool Closure September 11th, 2018: The pool is closed until further notice due to Hurricane Florence and will remain closed until normal operations and daily service and treatments can be restored by the association’s pool service vendor. The HOA will communicate once pool operations are back to normal and the pool reopens. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Bluffs – Hurricane Preparation September 07th, 2017: Dear Homeowners, In anticipation of Hurricane Irma having an impact in the Low Country, it is the decision of the Board of Directors to begin preparation for some type of weather condition to be a factor within the next few days. We have contacted CMG and Dan Ryan Homes to begin their preparation to include removing ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Mark your calendars! The Social Committee has planned a fun summer of activities! April 18th, 2017: THE BLUFFS SPRING GARAGE SALE: Saturday 4/29 from 7am-Noon Please place all items for sale in front of your house or garage. The sale will be advertised in the local newspapers and on Craig’s list. If you are a member of a local social group, please spread the word within your group that it is a ... Read more about this.
- Bluffs at Ashley River Easter Egg Extravaganza this weekend! April 07th, 2017: The Social Committee is so EGGCITED to remind everyone about the fun Spring events taking place this weekend! Join us this Saturday, April 8th in the common area in the back of the neighborhood! We will kick off the party with a Spring Vendor event from 11-1pm. This event will showcase all of the different businesses located right ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- Shamrock Shuffle this weekend! March 08th, 2017: SHAMROCK SHUFFLE: Saturday, March 11th at 4pm Please join us this Saturday, March 11th at 4pm at the Amenities Area (by the pool) for our annual Shamrock Shuffle! Be sure to wear green or rainbow colors! Get creative and decorate your strollers, Power Wheels, wagons and bikes! Bring some noise makers! Let’s have some fun ringing in St ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.