It’s time for Spring cleaning!
Spring To-Do List
- Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before.
- Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property
- Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back any dead/dying shrub(s), dead annual plantings, and any other dead/dying plant to prepare for regrowth in the spring.
- Begin to edge your yard, bedding areas, driveway, and sidewalks
- Replace any bedding material (pine straw or mulch)