This is the web page for Wedgewood Townhomes. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: Many owners will be discarding their Christmas tree in the coming days. Please find below a link to the Berkeley County Recycling sites for your convenience. Happy New Year! http://www.bcwsa.com/convenience-drop-sitesRead more about this.
- Pet Waste September 20th, 2016: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is beginning to cool down a bit, there will be more and more children playing outside and in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean ...Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ...Read more about this.
- End of Summer Crime July 28th, 2016: With the end of Summer, a spike in crime is often seen. While no reported issues in within the community have been received, the Association wanted to remind owners of a few key prevention tips. Thank you! Make sure all exterior doors and windows are properly closed and locked when you leave. Many burglaries occur because people do ...Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ...Read more about this.
- Parking April 15th, 2016: Just a quick reminder that parking on the grass is not permitted within the Wedgewood Townhomes HOA, likewise vehicles parking in clearly marked “no parking” areas as well as behind vehicles are in violation. Thank you for your attention to this matter.Read more about this.
- Pet Waste February 10th, 2016: Homeowners, you and your pet both love the outdoors, but did you know that failing to pick up your dog’s waste (besides being a mine field for other homeowners) can also hurt the environment? When pet waste is left on the lawn or the side of the street, al of the bacteria, viruses and parasites ...Read more about this.
- Wedgewood Townhome Pressure Washing – 2/1-2/5 January 21st, 2016: Hello Wedgewood Owners, The Association has contracted to have the pressure washing of the units performed beginning Monday, February 1st and continuing through February 5, 2016 – as needed. The contractor will be pressure washing the units, front and rear. Please ensure all personal items are removed from all porches/patios and all decorative items are removed ...Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 30th, 2015: Please find below some important tips from Berkeley County regarding Christmas Tree Recycling: • Remember to remove all décor such as lights, tinsel, ornaments, etc. • Some municipalities will pick them up curbside, or they can be taken to a convenience center. A container will be placed at the Oakley Rd Convenience center 606 Oakley Rd, beginning ...Read more about this.
- Water Damage November 03rd, 2015: Owners If you recently experienced any damage caused by the October rains (roof leaks), it is important to contact our office immediately at 843-795-8484 ask for Betty at extension 316.Read more about this.
- Trash Can Reminder October 02nd, 2015: Good Afternoon It has been noticed in the past few weeks the number of trash cans remaining out in sight after collection day. Please remember to store your can out of sight, this is an Association requirement. Also, please be a good neighbor and pick up your litter, including cigarette butts. The Association ...Read more about this.
- Trash Can reminders September 18th, 2015: One of the most frequent violations noted within the community are trash cans left out after pick up day. Please be sure to store your can (out of site) after the trash has been collected. By doing so it will ensure you will not be cited for this violation. Thank you for ...Read more about this.
- Evacuation plan in place? August 27th, 2015: Please find below some helpful information from NOAA concerning storm evacuation planning. While we all hope we will not need this information, it is always good to have a plan in place. What should you do to prepare for a hurricane? Get a plan. The most important step is to identify your hurricane risk. Do you ...Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 13th, 2015: Back to School Safety from the National Safety Council Use Extra Caution when School’s in Session As summer draws to a close, back-to-school season is in full effect. Remember to safely share the roads with school buses, pedestrians and bicyclists, and provide children with the necessary knowledge to stay safe at school. Safe Roads for Safe Kids Whether children walk, ...Read more about this.
- 4th of July Tips July 01st, 2015: Sunshine! Barbecues! Fireworks! Who doesn’t enjoy a good July 4th celebration? The fun times of the 4th can become troublesome if you’re not careful. Here are a few items to keep in mind while celebrating this weekend. 1. Bring some earplugs, 2. Protect your pet, 3. Practice safe eating, 4. SPF in advance, 5. ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.