This is the web page for Wedgewood Townhomes. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Fallen Tree June 26th, 2015: During the storm Wednesday evening, June 24th a large tree in the common are was uprooted and fell knocking over another tree and splitting a third. The Association is working to acquire competitive bids for the clean up in this area and will have the work completed as soon as possible. We ask ...Read more about this.
- Please be mindful of children at play June 02nd, 2015: This is a friendly reminder to you and your neighbors that School is out for many and this week ends school for the others! Please follow posted speed limit signs and be mindful of children at play in the area.Read more about this.
- Trash Can Reminder May 08th, 2015: Just a quick reminder of the need to store your trash cans out of sight after pick up. On collection day, the cans are required to be removed from the curb and stored out of sight, 7:00 pm is the standard time limit required by the City. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matterRead more about this.
- Board Position Available April 10th, 2015: Currently the Board is seeking nominations to fill an unexpected vacancy on the Wedgewood Townhomes BOD. If you would be interested in serving your community, please contact the office or one of the Board members to let them know. We are sorry to see this valuable member leave the community and appreciate all the hard work and dedication given ...Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a small way to make ...Read more about this.
- Pet clean up March 18th, 2015: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is warming, there will be more and more children playing in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean for everyone. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Litter disposal February 11th, 2015: Please remember to be a courteous neighbor when it comes to the disposing of cigarette butts and trash. Properly dispose of these items in a trash receptacle and not in your neighbor’s yard. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Cold Weather Precautions! January 06th, 2015: Neighbors, It looks like cold weather is heading in to the Low Country over the next couple of days. Here are a few tips to keep those pipes from freezing! During Cold Weather, Take Preventative Action Keep garage doors closed if there are water supply lines in the garage. Open kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors to ...Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 23rd, 2014: Hello Neighbors! I would like to take a moment and wish you and yours a safe and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year!!!Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.