This is the web page for West Point. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
To request meeting minutes for West Point, please click HERE.
To request a budget summary for West Point, please click HERE.
West Point Governing Documents
West Point ARB Approval
West Point Discussion Form
West Point March and April Events
West Point Recorded Second Amendment of Restrictive Covenants
West Point 2017 Ballot Results
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
West Point Second Amendment to Docs
Private Property Owner Information: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by CMG staff.)
West Point Most Recent Annual Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Community Update May 15th, 2018: The Association Board would like to thank everyone that came to the Annual Meeting. The board feels the meeting went well and the board members are excited about the year ahead. At the Annual Meeting two new board members were voted on the Board of Directors. The Association would like to welcome Mark Bily and ... Read more about this.
- West Point Homeowners Association Annual Meeting April 04th, 2018: Dear West Point Homeowner, West Point Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held May 1, 2018 at the Mount Pleasant Waterworks Building at 1619 Rifle Range Road. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the ... Read more about this.
- Carriage Light Bulbs March 06th, 2018: Hello West Point Homeowners, Please take notice that the board will be inspecting the carriage lights throughout the community very soon. These lights help deter crime and mischief throughout the community and should be on from dusk to dawn. If you know your carriage light bulb is out please replace it as soon as possible. Many ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Hello West Point Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, ... Read more about this.
- Friendly Reminder July 17th, 2017: Hello West Point Homeowners, Remember to lock vehicles, garage doors, house entry, sheds, gates, bikes, tools, etc. Thieves arrested in West Point over the weekend. Don’t make it easy for them. If you see suspicious activity please call Mt Pleasant Police. They are happy to send an officer to check the neighborhood. Thank you Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder May 15th, 2017: Good Afternoon West Point Residents, This is a reminder that the West Point Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 16th at the Mount Pleasant Waterworks Building at 1619 Rifle Range Rd. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm. Please arrive a few minutes early to sign in. If you have any questions ... Read more about this.
- West Point – March & April Events March 08th, 2017: Hello West Point Homeowners, The West Point Board members and committees have been diligently working for your community! Please find a PDF name “West Point March April Events” describing all the fun, exciting, and community-building events they have planned for you during the months of March and April. Enjoy! West Point March and April Events Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.